Roasted Chicken Sausage, Capsicum and Potato
A one-tray roasted meal for the whole family to enjoy, any day of the week.
- 500g Ziggys Chicken & Chive Sausages
- 500g washed baby potatoes, halved
- 1 medium green capsicum, chopped
- 1 medium red capsicum, chopped
- 1 medium yellow capsicum, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning mix
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Cut sausage into 2.5cm chunks, using a very sharp knife.
- Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Gently combine raw sausage pieces, potatoes, bell peppers, onion and garlic on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired. Toss to coat evenly. Spread ingredients out in a single layer.
Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until sausage is fully cooked and vegetables (incl. potatoes) are tender.
Image from and recipe adapted from the The Comfort of Cooking.