Peri Peri Lamb Chops
A great recipe from Australian Lamb, using spicy sauce - perfect for a summer BBQ dinner, enjoyed with family and friends.
- 4 lamb forequarter chops
- 1/3 cup (80ml) peri peri sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 chat potatoes
- 2 corn cobs, cut into
- 4¼ cup sour cream
- 25g Parmesan, finely grated
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Baby cos leaves,
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Place lamb, peri peri sauce and half the oil in a large snap-lock bag. Season. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes and corn in a microwave safe container and cook on HIGH (100%) for 3-4 minutes or until nearly tender. Wrap potatoes and corn in foil.
- Heat a large char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat. Cook chops, potatoes and corn for 4-5 minutes each side or until lamb is cooked to your liking. Rest chops on a plate loosely covered with foil for 5 minutes. Keep corn and potatoes in foil until ready to serve.
- Top potatoes with dollops of sour cream, corn with remaining oil, Parmesan and coriander. Serve with lamb chops, baby cos and lemon wedges.