Moroccan Spiced Lamb Cutlets
A mouth-watering lamb cutlet meal from Australian Lamb.
- 12 lamb cutlets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp Moroccan spice
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, lightly crushed
- 1 large bunch baby carrots, trimmed, peeled and quartered
- 400g Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 80g Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- Greek yoghurt, to serve
- In a small bowl combine half the oil, half the garlic, and Moroccan spice. Season and rub cutlets with mixture.
- Heat a large chargrill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat and cook the lamb for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil (if needed) in the same pan over medium-high heat. Add remaining garlic and fennel seeds and cook for 1 minute. Add carrots and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add brussels sprouts, lemon zest and juice and cook for a further 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Season.
- Place vegetables on a platter and sprinkle with feta and coriander and serve with lamb and Greek yoghurt on the side.
Click here for the original recipe.