Marinated Chicken Burrito with Mango Salsa
Create a flavoursome family favourite with marinated chicken kebabs.
- 4 Marinated Chicken Kebabas
- 4 large tortillas
- 2 mangoes, peeled, seeded and cut into small chunks
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 Iceberg lettuce leaves, roughly torn
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat grill to medium high. Place chicken kebabs on the grill and cook for 10 -15 minutes, or until cooked through, turning every 2 minutes so all sides are cooked evenly.
- Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm in the oven.
- For the salsa, combine the mango, jalapeno, capsicum, coriander in a medium bowl. Season with a little salt and pepper and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, Remove the chicken from the skewers and divide among the tortillas. Add the mango salsa, lettuce and cheese, roll up the tortilla.