Crumbed Chicken Wings
Crispy, tasty chicken wings, crumbed and baked. Perfect for sharing with friends!
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 10 Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven 220C.
- In a large bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, onion powder, basil, garlic salt and paprika.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and water.
- Dip the wings in the egg mixture and then toss in the breadcrumbs until coated.
- Place on a greased baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear. Turn once, halfway though baking.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.