Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Drumsticks
These baked chicken drumsticks are bursting with flavour and lend themselves to being served with a great variety of sides too!
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 190 C and line a large baking dish with baking paper
- Pat drumsticks dry with paper towel and lay out on baking dish. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the honey, mustard, garlic powder and onion powder together until a smooth sauce is formed.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and gently toss so all the chicken drumsticks are evenly coated.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.